- James Waller just donated £10.60
- Natalia!! Cverckova just donated £5.30
- Nicola Fanelli just donated £10.60
- Sarah just donated £21.20
- Sarah, Dave, Jess and Lara just donated £20
- Anon just donated £100
- Verona Marie Curie just donated £20
- Sheila just donated £10.60
- Godfrey just donated £31.80
- Bhuma VAIDYA just donated £21.20
- Susan just donated £10.60
- Rachael just donated £21.20
- Aubrey Turk just donated £60
- Mandy Stockford just donated £10.60
- UK team just donated £100
- Pat Arthur just donated £50
- Sandra Boreham just donated £42.40
- Eddie&Juliet just donated £10
- Eddie&Juliet just donated £11
- Lesley Tucker just donated £10
BrainWalk is back ...
... and it's bigger and better than ever!
To celebrate World Encephalitis Day 2022, we want you to join our fundraising challenge and walk, jog or run as many steps as you can during February.
Whether it is walking 10,000 steps a day, aiming for 500,000 steps in February, or setting your own target - this is a challenge you can take part in wherever you live in the world and whatever your fitness levels.
AND you can join BrainWalk by yourself or as part of a team with your friends, family or colleagues.
Every step you take this February, every person who supports your BrainWalk challenge, takes us closer to a world where encephalitis matters to everyone.
Decide how many steps you want to do in February.
Set your fundraising target.
Create or join a team of BrainWalkers.
Tell everyone that you are taking part in BrainWalk and how they can sponsor you.
Walk, jog or run to reach your target, raise funds to support our award-winning work and increase awareness of encephalitis for World Encephalitis Day on 22nd February.
Register for BrainWalk today!
Find an individual BrainWalk fundraiser or a BrainWalk team
(Click to view all participating fundraisers)