Team Distance Tracker
We are making every step count this February
This February, We are taking part in BrainWalk and walking, jogging or running as far as we can to improve my own health and wellbeing and help save lives!
We are raising money for the Encephalitis Society, a cause close to my heart.
Encephalitis is a neurological condition that can be devastating. Here are five facts you may not know:
1. Encephalitis is inflammation of the brain.
2. It is caused by an infection or through the immune system attacking the brain.
3. Anyone can be affected by encephalitis – no matter their age, gender or ethnicity.
4. It has a high death rate and survivors are often left with an acquired brain injury and life-changing consequences.
5. It is more common in many countries than motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis, bacterial meningitis and cerebral palsy.
One person is diagnosed with encephalitis every minute across the world, and life for them and their loved ones will never be the same again.
Every donation we receive will go to the Encephalitis Society, helping accelerate understanding and awareness of encephalitis and ensuring that those affected by this serious neurological condition get the crucial help and support they need. Please help if you can.
Thank you to our Sponsors
Well done Sally-J
Leigh Day Manchester Office
Funds raised by Leigh Day's Manchester office for World Encephalitis Day!
Keep going Girl!
Excellent - we expect you to help round up the sheep - plenty steps! You can do it every week if you like.
Well done LD Team!!
Brilliant effort, Sally-Jean and Leigh Day!
Well done Sophia!
It's not a sprint, it's a marathan, well done Sal.
Well done Sal and Leigh Day - keep up the steps!
Keep walking, Sal!
Well done SJN and the LD team! Keep on stepping on!
Great work team!
Good luck, Sally - excellent cause!
Well done Louise x
Kicking off the fundraising for a great cause
Well done Sal
Well done babes, keep it up x
Great cause Louise! You’ll smash it! ❤️
Happy walking Louise x
An amazing effort from all of those involved!
Great work everyone !
Well done Sally
Amazing cause Louise, you’re smashing it xx
Keep it up Sal!
Kitchen sounds like good walking distance xx
Great cause, well done from the Fat Fighters running club!