- jenny davys just donated £21.20
- caroline just donated £15
- mel barrett just donated £10
- Lisanne Keane just donated £10.60
- Ian Smith just donated £53
- Brennan Miles just donated £21.20
- Laura Hayward just donated £10.60
- Bryony Cullen just donated £10.60
- mark Howard just donated £21.20
- Kim Rogers just donated £10.60
- Dawn Pinchers just donated £5.30
- Steve Wick just donated £10
- Laura Watson just donated £21.20
- Molly Mahoney just donated £5.30
- Jeff Clarke just donated £25
- Jay just donated £21.20
- Richard just donated £10.60
- Karl Rees just donated £31.80
- Daphne Turk just donated £50
- Acumen Concept Services just donated £106
BrainWalk returns to celebrate the 10th annual World Encephalitis Day!
To celebrate World Encephalitis Day 2023, we want you to join our fundraising challenge and walk, jog or run as many steps as you can during February.
Whether it is walking 10,000 steps a day, aiming for 500,000 steps in February, or setting your own target - this is a challenge you can take part in wherever you live in the world and whatever your fitness level.
You can join BrainWalk by yourself or as part of a team with your friends, family or colleagues.
Every step you take this February, every person who supports your BrainWalk challenge, takes us closer to a world where encephalitis matters to everyone.
Sign up as an individual or a team and spread the word about your fundraising.
Decide your step goals and your fundraising target.
Walk, jog or run to reach your target, and raise funds to support our award-winning work.
And help us increase awareness of encephalitis for World Encephalitis Day on 22nd February.
Please note - only steps taken from February 1st will count towards the challenge. Any steps recorded before this time will be removed from your step total when the count is reset.
Register for BrainWalk today!
Find an individual BrainWalk fundraiser or a BrainWalk team
(Click to view all participating fundraisers)